1.30.2006

Ooo Baby

"After a few years of marriage a man can look right at a woman without seeing her and a woman can see right through a man without looking at him." ~Helen Rowland

Married over 4 years, and lately thinking that my husband sees me as a multi-functional home appliance rather than a wife or lover. He surprised me Saturday - not only going into Chapters, but picking out these out-of-the-blue gifts:

Quicksilver - Neal Stephenson

The Border: Canada, the U.S. and Dispatches from the 49th Parallel - James Laxer

Canadian Law Dictionary

I guess he pays more attention than I give him credit for. For a man with an aversion to reading anything not 4x4 related, or a mechanical manual, he has a knack for picking out something that I would choose for myself.
He got more lovin than he expected to get this weekend. Way more.

No comments: